what games should i get for xbox 360??

im a girl and i like black ops so what should i get simular or something like black ops?????

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 35 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

first off this is a support forum for redeeming codes ... if you want to get responses to your posts try posting in the correct forums ... i mean no disrespect btw just trying to help out

Id go with Crysis 2. Some might say Homefront but I think Crysis is a little bit better, and I believe Crytek hasnt been shut down... yet

Sure, I would buy Crysis 2 if you want the exact same game and nothing different. It's got your same perks, like steady aim and slight of hand, it's got your same kill streaks like the spy plane, air strike and attack helicopter (this is all true, they are this similar). It's also got kill cams and the same general map design. If you like Call of Duty and want to pay for absolutely nothing new, updated, or changed, Crysis 2 is the game you want.

You might like gears.

Mass Effect.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

BFBC,BFBC 2 are awsum games

If it doesn't have the words "Call of Duty" in the name, buy it. Examples: Battlefield, Rainbow Six, Saint's Row, Mass Effect, Fallout, Gears of War, Grand Theft Auto, ...Mass Effect.

I'd say give other games a go, like the Gears series, Mass Effect series or Bioshock.

Borderlands.

Rainbow Six Vegas 2, Borderlands, L4D1 & 2 are all great games that you would probably enjoy.