What games are released in 2013?

Just wondering what games are scheduled for release next year. I know that GTA V, GOW Judgement and Forza 5 will make an appearance but what else?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Lost Planet 3 and MW4, for starters

DmC (Devil May Cry), Tomb Raider, Dead Space 3, South Park: The Stick Of Truth, Dead Island Riptide, Bioshock Infinite, Watch Dogs, Remember Me and  Crysis 3 (these are the titles I'm looking forward to anyway) PS3 wise, God Of War and The Last Of Us.

Bioshock Infinite and Grand Theft Auto V will be the big ones to look out before Holiday season rolls around.

Ni No Kuni.

The Last of Us

TOMB RAIDER

It should have been out in September but Square Enix has delayed it six months.

It was getting incredible write ups at E3 this year. IMO it has game of the year written all over it. Oh I wish it was March so I could go and get it.

Pretty sure Namco Bandai is going to release another Dragon Ball game in 2013 for Xbox 360 and PS3.

-

It's an yearly thing so it's to be expected.

[quote user="Pyramid Head15"]The Last of Us[/quote]

Even though it's a PS3 title, I'm very interested to see this game. I'll probably just watch people play it on YouTube.

[quote user="SpecOperations9"]MW4[/quote]

How do you know it's going to be called MW4? Infinity Ward might just start a new story-line and everything. New characters, plot, etc. You can't just assume it'll be called that since MW3 really leaves no loose ends that would need to be tied in a sequel. It probably will have a new name...more than likely, I should say. Example: World At War then the next game was Black Ops.

Only game I really care about right now is Bioshock Infinite :)