What Games Are Free For Xbox

We Need Help

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

The 4 free games I have (all listed above) are dumb. We pay like $60 a year, I think something decent AND free here and there would be a nice gesture to your loyal customers. Just saying...

[quote user="JohnRomerosHead"]

Damn, I actually paid for Undertow...  >:(

[/quote]

I bet you were pissed when you realized how terrible it was. 

[quote user="ChickinOnaChain"]Don't forget Undertow.[/quote]Undertow way only free for a few weeks.

We need more free to play games.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

Tinker is also free. It's a PC game, but it has Xbox 360 achievements. You need to download GFWL.

hell even on PC you can download free MMOs which are not to bad and have a big level cap. xbox live makes a butt load of money on gold accounts alone and 60$ games, they could make more free to play games any day. it sure would be cool.

i remember when texas hold'em came out, that was free for the first couple of days.

[quote user="Green Eyed Leo"]

There are a few Kinnect fun labs games that are free.  Build a buddy, googly eyes and avatar Kinnect

[/quote]

Kinect Fun Labs: Bobble Heads

Same here.  Undertow was horrible.  Reason why it was free.  lol

Only reason it was really free for a while was because they gave it away when live had issues for that extended period of time years back.  Compensation gift.  

the only free games available in the marketplace are Dorito's Crash Course, Harm's Way, Hexic HD,and Aegis Wing (US only)