What game to get

Burnout Paradise,Borderlands,TC's SC Double Agent,Burnout Revenge, SplinterCellConviction

there all £15  of games on demaned which do u reccomend or others u can suggests

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

None. Games on demand are a ripoff. But for discs I recommend Burnout Paradice

Try Borderlands out. Those games are all pretty fun by the way.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

Yeah all games are pretty decent, I don't own them all but have played most. I agree with zanedrummer though, you might as well go buy a used copy before using games on demand.

I bought all of those on Discs for $60 during their respective releases.

The only 1 I don't have still is Burnout Revenge, which i'm tempted to do a On Demand download, only thing is that the online is done.

If I had to choose a SC title, it would be CONVICTION.

If I had to choose a BO title, it would be PARADISE.

But I would say the best one to choose would be BORDERLANDS because you can get a lot out of it.  Although I only really had fun playing that game with friends co-op.

Of the list that you have mentioned, I'd personally choose Borderlands.

sc double agent is an awful game,i found borderlands very boring too.

like the others have said g.o.d are badly overpriced,you could probably pick up 3 of those for £15 if you look on ebay or on the second hand market,instead of £15 each.

15 pounds sounds a lot for those games...  

-

I'd probably go with Borderlands (even though I haven't played much of it), but I did enjoy Splinter Cell: Conviction as well

Here is a tip from friendly me: If you're going to want to play a good splinter cell game, go out and pick up Chaos Theory for the original xbox. You can play it on your 360 albit not being able to use any xbl features while playing the game. that is, if you haven't already played it...

[quote user="zanedrummerdx"]

None. Games on demand are a ripoff. But for discs I recommend Burnout Paradice

[/quote]

+1

Spliter Cell: Conviction was pretty cool. PLUS! You can get access to the Ghost Recon: Future Soldier BETA on the 12th if you have it. I'd say that you win twice with SCC.