What game should I get for Christmas?

Hey everyone! I have a few games I want for Christmas and I just wanted your opinion on which one I should get. I may get more than one so if you don't mind please put them in the order you would get them. Here's the list in no particular order: Assassin's Creed: Revelations, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Batman: Arkham City, Rage, and Dead Island. Thank you in advance!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Sesame Street: Once upon a monster

Skyrim.

Saints Row The Third! or Skyrim.

skyrim.

Wooooooooah. I decided to actually read your list (sorry but any time someone ask what game they should get I just post Skyrim and move on). I suggest you don't get Rage. That game will probably last you about 3 weeks until you get bored.

I seriously recommend Dead Island. If your a fan of RPGs and zombies, it's seriously the way to go. I haven't gotten Skyrim yet so I wouldn't know.

1. Skyrim

2. Rage

3. Batman: Arkham City

4. Dead Island

5. Assassin's Creed: Revelations

I have all of these except Assassin's Creed: Revelations, which is why it's last.

Batman AC!!!

[quote user="o Crunktastic o"]

Hey everyone! I have a few games I want for Christmas and I just wanted your opinion on which one I should get. I may get more than one so if you don't mind please put them in the order you would get them. Here's the list in no particular order: Assassin's Creed: Revelations, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Batman: Arkham City, Rage, and Dead Island. Thank you in advance!

[/quote]I own all of those games. Comparing anything to Skyrim is just.... unfair

Skyrim is the God of video games. You cannot argue with its wisdom.