What game should I buy?

I recently came into $80 dollars for my birthday and am quite undecided on what game I should get for my xbox. I am asking for suggestions. I'm not into COD or Halo (anymore). I already picked up GTA V and most of the other major releases for the last few years. I'm squared away on any old games so I'm looking for new ones.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Batman Arkham Origins or Assassin's Creed 4 OR Marvel Lego.  (Stan Lee is a playable in Marvel Lego)

Agree with above about Batman Arkham Origins. Also. BF4 releases next week. Here's what I'd recommend that you haven't played.

Splinter Cell Blacklist

Forza Horizon

Bully

Tomb Raider (reboot)

Metro Last Light

Max Payne 3

LA Noire

Alan Wake

Mass Effect 2

Mark of the Ninja (Live Arcade)

Bioshock 2

State of Decay (Live Arcade)

"Diablo III"

Worth the price of admission.

You'll be playing this one for a long, long time.

Az

Batman AA

Red Dead Redemption

Mass Effect series

Portal 2

Red Faction Guerila

Battlefield 4 comes out in a few days...and if you're getting either of the new systems it only costs $5 to upgrade to the new version, I think.

State of Decay is really good for 20.I highly reccomend Diablo III.Its a shame you dont like older games because Midnite Club L.A. Complete is super good as is Oblivion Game of the Year edition.

Disgaea 4 or Disgaea D2 or go big and get Guided Fate Paradox.

Depends on what consoles you own but for the 360 if you like platforming games go with Rayman Legends.

arkham origins, diablo 3, metal gear rising revengence, castlevania mirror of fate HD are all excellent games.

Charlie murder, etc.

really depends on the types of games you enjoy.

If you're a fan of old school dungeon crawling and big old boss fights, Dark Souls is a fun game. You can get it pretty cheap and the second one is coming out soon. It will offer endless hours of replay value from the amount of characters you can create.

Diablo 3 or Battlefield 4.