What game should I buy!?

Before I ask my question Im sorry if this is posted in the wrong area but please help me make a decision. I want to buy a new game and I have it down to four final games. Those games are Halo: Reach, Call of Duty: Black Ops, Red Dead Redemtion, or Mortal Kombat (the 9th one I think). Ive had all these games before besides MK and I want to know which one you think I should get. I had Reach,COD, and RDR stolen from me and I think they are all great games but I can only get one at the moment. I have never played a fighting game but I have seen alot of videos of MK and heard great things about it. So please help me decide which game to buy and again Im sorry if this is posted in the wrong section of the forum. Your opinions will be greatly appreciated!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Well i hate CoD and Halo i think there overrated and the worst games made so you wont get a recommendation from me for those two. Read dead is a good game but it took me forever to complete that because i hardly played it although it was good it just didnt have anything special that made me keep coming back but i did finish it eventually.

And i only rented mortal kombat but i do want to buy it i'm just waiting for it to drop in price as its not worth the full retail price (£40) for me. but i really enjoyed playing it when i rented it.

If you want my advise i'd prob go with MK

Call of Duty is almost the same everytime.  I would rather have Halo: Reach or Red Dead Redemption.

I've never played Mortal Combat, so I don't know anything about it.

Thanks,

MickMcKay

Red Dead Redemption: Good story and singleplayer. Graphics are pretty good and it is a free roam game so you can do what you want.

Personally, my choices would be in this order...RDR...Black Ops...Reach...MK.

Mortal Combat! Or try other games like Brink, Battlefiield, and Far Cry 2.

I'd go with Red Dead Redemption.

You had 3 of the 4 games you are asking about. You already know how much you like each one, so get the one you like best.

Halo: Reach.

Red Dead

Reach

Mortal Kombat

Don't even bother with Black Ops

Red Dead Redemption is obviously vastly the superior of the games you mentioned. I heard Mortal Kombat was fairly good, though.