What Game Shall I Get?

Iv got a chance to get a game tomorrow. what shall i et? im tied between

Max Payne 3, Mass Effect 3, Fifa Street (the new one) 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Three different types of games.  Who on here knows you and knows what you like?  Ask someone close to you.  How could we possibly choose for you?

I'd suggest Max Payne 3, Mass effect 3 has good multiplayer, but has a rather unpleasant ending. And tbh, I don't know about Fifa street, i don't play football games.

go to best buy, get magazine subscription ( $15 for a year)

inside use coupon for SSX to get that game for $10

use coupon to get dragon age 2 for $5

$30 spent, 2 new games,  and every month a magazine with $100 or more in coupons o.0

-

if it has to be from your list mass effect 3. but honestly none of them sound good. ME3 is too short and has crap ending. Max payne is over in a few days. never played fifa but every time i PLay a fifa game i dashboard before  the game is over.

Max Payne 3.

[quote user="Sir Xenocide"]

I'd suggest Max Payne 3, Mass effect 3 has good multiplayer, but has a rather unpleasant ending. And tbh, I don't know about Fifa street, i don't play SOCCER games.

[/quote]

I have played them all very recently and Mass Effect 3 is a better alround game, FIFA Street is pretty naff to be honest, Max Payne is okay, but Mass Effect 3 is just so much better!

I think im going to go with max payne 3 just to ay i have them all. might try and get mass effect if its cheap enough. good old tax rebate :D

In my opinion you should get Halo and Battlefield...

Alessio

Mass Effect is pretty fun  plus you get a lot of free dlc.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

Well you've choosen the best out of the three thats for sure. Get Mass Effect 3 when their throwing it at you.

The first two games were great though. If you dont have them I'd say get them instead. After playing the first two Mass Effects for hours upon end I can safely say that I loved both, considerably. I decided to buy ME3 on the day that it came out.

After installing the game I was getting anxious. I couldnt wait to see what Shepard and the gang would get up to. Two hours later I uninstalled and flogged it.

Terrible. EA should be ashamed of trouncing Bioware like that. I honestly dont know how they sleep at night knowing they've buggered up one of the best RPG makers gaming had ever known, shame on you EA!!