What game do you want

What game do you want to see a developer make that has not every been created that would be worth 60 bucks. This is mainly towards to so-called hardcore crowd. The reason for this I keep seeiing post about how MS is all about money and they don't have exsclusives and the kinect is taking away from the core and WE WANT GAMES halo and gears is not enough so I ask WHAT DO YOU WANT AS A GAMER besides a way to start the game and chat with friends

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Half-Life 2: Episode 3.

ANYTHING creative or diverse. I honestly believe MS is completely incapable of that though. What we will continue to see are more & more military shooters (mainly FPS) and the further dumbing down of sequel after sequel after sequel (or clone after clone after clone).

@OG Pooh but isnt that what most hardcore fans want but I agree with you

KoTOR 3 RPG  not a MMO .

...That said, I would still like to see the KotOR trilogy finished. In all honestly, the "promise" of the final chapter was the sole reason I bought a 360 in the first place. However, seeing the recent jobs Bioware has done regarding sequels, it would probably be the worst game ever made.

I wish Half life episode 3 came out but I want a game like LA.Noir or masseffect even Bioshock but on much larger scale I enjoyed both BioShock and ME 1 and 2 and thought a game with these same concepts would be better if they were longer and had there choices effect a whole community instead the one story.

[quote user="xPlayBoyMagicx"]

[/quote]

It depends on what you mean by hardcore. My definition of a hardcore gamer is someone who is willing to play any & all games, not simply games they feel are adult in content. That's not hardcore, that's trying to look grown up by masquerading the fact they're playing what is essentially a game on an electronic toy. The notion of hardcore (and casual) is literally ruining the gaming world.

[quote user="OG Pooh"]

[quote user="xPlayBoyMagicx"]

[/quote]

It depends on what you mean by hardcore. My definition of a hardcore gamer is someone who is willing to play any & all games, not simply games they feel are adult in content. That's not hardcore, that's trying to look grown up by masquerading the fact they're playing what is essentially a game on an electronic toy. The notion of hardcore (and casual) is literally ruining the gaming world.

[/quote]

O.O well said most educated thing I've heard in these forums I was talking about the gamers who call themselves hardcore because there K/D is 3.0

Honestly, I think even the "hardcore" gamers are starting to get bored with the same types of games over & over. I visit a few different forums (Xbox, PS3, general gaming & general electronic gadget), and I am starting to see more & more threads complaining that games seem all the same nowadays. I'm not going to go into why I feel this is the current situation because that would be too off topic. But I think people (even hardcore gamers) are starting to want to see some diversity.

A new Fallout. Please.