What game do you think will get GOTY

I know lots of games haven't come out yet but out of all the games announced or have come of which one do you think will win Game Of The Year? I personally think it might be Batman: Arkham City or Battlefield 3. But Skyrim and MW3 have a lot of popularity and could win.So which game do you think will win? Please comment down below to show your thoughts.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Skyrim has it in the bag. Of course there are other great games, and any other year they might have had a chance. Unfortunately for them, Skyrim is simply an unstoppable juggernaut that mere mortal games simply can't compete with.

Either Skyrim or Arkham City.

The only way MW3 would win GOTY is if Activison bought it.

What I think will get it and what I think deserves it are 2 different things.

However I won't say until I've some more AAA titles.

I really don't care for these awards.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

Same thing I was thinking Bon3zz

I don't know why people speculate what unreleased game will get a GOTY.  We don't know anything about the game, how can we judge them?

There are so many different GOTY awards. Like every major site and magazine have awards so it doesnt really matter. But Skyrim will more than likely win the most awards.

Portal 2.

Skyrim will definitely take the cake.  Anyone willing to argue against it will only end up being sad and disappointed.

Skyrim