What fighting game should I get?

I was thinking about getting a new fighting game...  I was considering either, Mortal Kombat, Mortal Kombat Vs. DC, or (Super) Street Fighter IV.  I have Marvel Vs. Capcom 3, and i also enjoyed Tekken.  And what is the difference between MK and MK vs DC, besides for the superheros in it?  I was leaning towards the DC one, bc I like superheros, and its cheaper, but i dont know.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

also, which ones still have a good amount of players online?

Mortal Kombat is in right know you should find players on that.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

shouldnt i get MK Vs DC instead tho? isnt it like the same game except with DC characters, and cheaper?

I would go with Mortal Kombat also. Its bloodier, gruesom, and youll have no problem finding people online to play with. The game has origanl charaters and moves. Def a good fighting game.

Mortal Kombat......Great Game

Mortal Kombat and Street Fighter IV are great remakes of their respecting series. Total old-school reboots with great replay value and online communities. It all depends on which series you gravitate towards more. Personally, I'm a MK guy, but as stated, they are both great. And MKvsDC isn't even in the same league imo.--Don't even bother considering that one.

Soul Caliber 4. U can still find a few people online playing ranked tournament.