What ever happened to the custom games nights?

These seemed like they just withered and died. I'm willing to start up a new group, if you guys would like. Perhaps we would do it only one day a week, but I would make sure to test every map that we would play beforehand. That way we don't get stuck losing ten people after a single game.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

yeah these kinda died after a while. it seems that we all kinda went our seperate ways. but i suppose i'd be willing to join in to try and get it started again.

Alright! If some more people want to join in, put your name down! After we get some more names down we can start working with what days and such.

I'd love to. I think the schedule should be more flexible though. That's what really killed the last time. It was set so it was only on like Friday and Mondays. Why not just do it whatever days we have enough people willing to play? No set schedule.

~

Besides, I have a couple maps that I'd like to try out that I made. One is basically a war ground for 16 players and I think it could be fun.

Sure, I think that would work out fine. The only problem is that the people in the games would really have to be active on the forums to know what is going on.

[quote user="Noble 29"]

I'd love to. I think the schedule should be more flexible though. That's what really killed the last time. It was set so it was only on like Friday and Mondays. Why not just do it whatever days we have enough people willing to play? No set schedule.

~

Besides, I have a couple maps that I'd like to try out that I made. One is basically a war ground for 16 players and I think it could be fun.

[/quote]

it was on tuesdays, wednesdays, and fridays. i think Zoe tried keeping it going for as long as she could, then people just kinda stopped showing up.

I would do it. Sounds like fun

I didn't show up because, honestly, I didn't like that I couldn't personally talk to the leader of the party. Having a mic-less leader for a game night where everyone wants to gather to me is a no-no.

I would love to come but who ever is the leader of it needs to friend me so I can get invites because I family settings........

The person who kept then alive (Huntress Zoë) doesn't even go on the forums anymore.

If you want them to come back, chances are you'll have to bring Zoë back to these forums, and then the impossible has to happen... She has to like/tolerate these new forums enough to deal with their terrible un-user friendly desigin, which i think we can agree, liking these new forums is impossible.

yeah Zoe did kinda disappear.