What Embers have you found?

Now that I get how to Ascend weapons, im wondering how many embers people have, what kind they are, where they got them etc. So far, ive gotten the Great Fire Ember, and the Dark Ember. I cant remember where the fire ember was given, but I believe its a story quest. The Dark Ember however is a little more tricky. To get it, you must have gone back to the Asylum, and picked up the peculiar doll. Once you travel to Anor Londo, you can set foot in the bottom floor of this church filled with Painted White Guardians. There is a giant painting on the back wall, to which you may enter, ONLY if you have gotten the Peculiar Doll from returning to the Asylum. This enters you in the Painted World of Amiralis. You cant leave here until you beat it, so be wary when entering (even with the lordvessel). This place has some GREAT weapons, spells, armor, and items, along with the Dark Ember. It is pretty obvious to get it once inside, but getting to the painted world is impossible if you dont have the puciliar doll! So make sure to get that.  What embers have you found? Where did you find them?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I got the large ember and the divine ember.

The divine ember you get from defeating the butterfly moth boss in darkroot garden. the large ember you get from a chest in the depths behind the butcher cutting that meat when you first enter the depths. Those are the only two ive found. I can turn my heater shield into a divine shield. but since I dont attack with my shield, its kind of useless as it put its blocking stats back to level one and gives it holy attacking powers.

Alrighty then, Moonlight Butterfly, ive got your number. Im comin for ya you big dirty.....

Thanks Dre!

What happens if you give your embers to the blacksmith because he said I won't be disappointed?

Thats what you do Sniper, give the embers to him so he can make you enchanted weapons. Which embers have you found??

Ah sweet, I've found the large ember and I believe a divine ember. The locations are what Writer described. Do you know how long it takes to get the enchanted weapons from him?

You need to max out your base weapon stats, before you can ascend it.

I found a rage ember. Died getting it since it was surrounded by lava and 7 Minotaur mini bosses, but it was worth it.

In the Demon Ruins????

Yep in the Demon Ruins. If you can manage to get all the way to the end of that place, there is another ember in a chest guarded by about 4 caterpillar things.

OK, I guess I still havent gotten far at all as I've never even seen what your talking about. Minotaurs, lava, catpillars, well damn, just HOW BIG IS THIS DAMN GAME!!??