What does it do?

If unlock all the achievments in one game what does it do?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Nothing, other than give you the satisfaction of fully completing a great game.

Well on the 360 dashboard under your achievement information there is a list of 100% complete achievements for games. Think I got 6. Skyrim not one of them.  Would think after 500+ hours they just give them to you ;p

There are no prizes or awards of Microsoft Points, if that's what you're asking.  Like others have posted, 1000/1000 Gamerscore is just there for bragging rights, or sense of accomplishment, or sense of completion.  Some other games (not Skyrim) require that you complete the game once in order to unlock different options in your subsequent playthroughs.

you get great personal satisfaction after spending hundreds of hours in the game

Absolutely nothing. I got around 10, Skyrim could easily be one of them if I decided to spend another hour or two on it.

You will realize you have spent a great amount of time into this game (200+ hours probably). Personally, Skyrim is the type of game I play for fun, not for achievements.

I was hoping this was going to be a question about dwemer levers.

[quote user="Advantage Camo"]

[/quote] Wait, thousands of beautiful women don't flock to you? I was lied to!!!

I lol'd. If thousands of hot women pursued me I'd have to quit my job LOL.

[quote user="Fear Thy Waffle"]

[quote user="Advantage Camo"]

[/quote] Wait, thousands of beautiful women don't flock to you? I was lied to!!!

[/quote] That's odd. It worked as advertised for me.