What does GoW3 have in common with Blackops?

Well it was good to play the Gears of war game again BUT the dam respawn is similiar to blackops.. People spawning in behind you getting the easy kills. Alot of times I spawn up on the map and somebody spawns up behind me right after I run out the spawn and I am getting a shotgun to the back.  Other than that the game is good. Some other little issue but back to all night GOW.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Team Deathmatch... that should just be "What does GoW3 have in common with every other shooter"

They spawn spots switch back and forth through out the course of the battle. If you get use to the timing and use the select button to see how many playes are currently living, dead, or waiting to spawn you can USUALLY judge whicj spawn point they're going to appear at. EX. you chase the team to a spawn point, kill the 4 outta 5 of the team members, and dont see anymore poping up, turn around and sprint for the other spawn.

So its also pretty easy to pick people off as they re-spawn if you get use to the flow of the battle.

Spawn times are bad too.  Our whole team was dead and we had a 13 sec respawn time. WTF.. Then I get downed and the other player decides to beat me senseless for 10 sec with my arm, and then I get a 8 sec respawn.  Once again, WTF

[quote user="Machete160"]

Spawn times are bad too.  Our whole team was dead and we had a 13 sec respawn time. WTF.. Then I get downed and the other player decides to beat me senseless for 10 sec with my arm, and then I get a 8 sec respawn.  Once again, WTF

[/quote]

Team Fail!

Big Time

They're two completely different games, its like comparing apples to screwdrivers.

Ok, I thought there were only 2 spawn points to avoid.

they both have multiplayer.

They did that so no one could camp in the spawns. In the beta the last few people would camp in the spawn points. Thats why they changed Thrashball and Trenches

I hate when people camp the spawn points, that why I like it when it is random.

the whole team deathmatch sucks in general.  King of the hill is the best