What does a Download cost?

I am totally new to Xbox...I don't understand how much things cost.  I am interested in Pinball FX2 and it displays that it costs 800 Somethings ? of a symbol after the number 800?  It also says no refunds. Is this 800 dollars, or 800 thousand...nothing is clear. is this for all of the tables in the game or just the one? Is this good forever or a week or month of use? I don't find this explained anywhere, where would you look to understand this?

Roy

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Microsoft sells most downloads on Xbox Live in points called Microsoft Points.  Points are available in various denominations and are valued slightly differently depending on your region.  So, 800 points is about $10, USD £6.80 in GPB or €9.30 in Euros.

When you purchase a download from Xbox Live it is yours for good and can be deleted and downloaded again at no extra cost as long as you keep the same account.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

The symbol you see stands for Microsoft Points. So it would be 800 points. Everything you purchase is yours forever, or as long as you have the account and can use the content, it's not a monthly fee.

I believe for Pinball FX2, what you're seeing for 800 points is actually considered an add-on. Add-ons require the actual game in order to be played. In the case of this game, Pinball FX2 is free to download, but the tables (the add-ons) are what you would pay for.

I hope that makes sense. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.

Sorry this didn't help.

In addition to the above, if your account is permanently banned from XBL, the most common cause of this would be using infections in Call of Duty, then everything attached to that account would be forfeit including; gamer score, game saves, ms points, Live time and download content.

So as long as you know and follow the XBL Terms of Service and Code of Conduct you should have nothing to worry about.

Sorry this didn't help.