What do you'll think is the hardest mode...

in the game to play solo

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Classic or Impossible if you start from scratch.

^ so which one you think is the absolute hardest from scratch if you had to choose

If I had to choose, I'd say Pure Survival. Co-op definitely makes it easier, though.

Classic is harsh, has to be a new game and you can only carry original weapons, so you only have two weapons and have to start from scratch. I think impossible mode import is going to be easier than classic from scratch.

Impossible from scratch is my choice. Classic is tough tho but it's default difficulty is Hard.

To be honest, I thought Classic was the easiest of the 3 special modes. Maybe that's because I did it last and knew what to expect. It was pretty much a breeze, but it was still fun.

^^ Your right, Evangelizer is all you needed. It was only hard for me because I wanted to craft lol. I breezed through it as well so again I say Impossible from scratch.

Id say classic, but even with that I wound up with the pre-order Evangelizer.  As great as the game is, my toughest run through was simply my first time on normal simply because everything was new.  Sheesh, even hardcore didnt seem that tough this time around.

^^ I'm not surprised about HC being easier because so many people complained about DS2's HC being so hard and so time consuming. I don't think they made it easier to cater to newcomers, I think they did it because people complained. Had a few on my list crying about it a while ago.

True, but that what made that achievement so satisfying.  It definitely ranks as one of my more appreciated achievements.