What do you want to know about Ghosts MP?

Thanks to Infinity Ward and Activision, I was invited out to LA for the MP reveal of COD:Ghosts.  I played the game for about 5 hours so if you want to know what I thought or have any questions about what I played, then ask and I'll do my best to answer.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

That's pretty cool you got invited out there, and get a free prestige edition :P How were the maps that you played? Are they decent size variations like MW3 or are they all Cluster F's like BO2?

They were actually pretty large compared to BO2.  I'd say they are more like MW2.  We only got to play 3 maps so it's hard to tell what the rest are going to be like but I hope they're similar to the 3 I got to play.

Wasn't Strikeforce (?) described as shorter than Nuketown? That sent a lot of people up in rage. I personally don't have a problem with Nuketown's size but if we're talking Shipment size...yeah. *shakes fist*

P.S. I still haven't forgiven you for this, Adam. :P

Strikezone could've been shorter than Nuketown, but there were so many different routes that it made the map feel big.

Whats the customization of classes like?

[quote user="UneasyJmitchell"]

Whats the customization of classes like?

[/quote]

A lot similar to MW3 in regards to selecting a primary/secondary/equipment.  The perks should be interesting, we only had 1 or 2 perks per category to choose from so there wasn't a lot of combinations we could try.  Think of it like having the pick 10 system of Black Ops 2, but only apply it to the perk section.

^^So all attachments  and weapons are already unlocked from the get go and we basically only choose points for perks?  

^^So all attachments  and weapons are already unlocked from the get go and we basically only choose points for perks?  

[/quote]

I'm pretty sure the weapons and perks are behind a level gate in addition to spending the necessary squad points to unlock those.

I don't know, Mark Rubin made it seem like you can unlock anything from the get-go. Also, how many attachments can you put on a weapon without the use of a perk? Because they said that those are free but I don't think you could have 7 attachments for free.

[quote user="Hashtag Kanaye"]

[/quote]

I'm pretty sure the weapons and perks are behind a level gate in addition to spending the necessary squad points to unlock those.

[/quote]Nope. No level gates. Unlocked anything whenever you want.