What Do You Want In Skyrim DLC2

I want;

1. More things to spend money on
  2. Open your own shop your spouse can sell your unwanted things from
  3. Be able to train NPC's as appose to them training you!
  4. have your character name above your shop
  5. have your own farm/stables
  6. Be able to ride horses through enclosed towns like Riften, Solitude, Whiterun
  7. Be able to become Jarl
  8. A totally new town
  9. New weapons
  10. A colosseum for fighting trolls, lions, and dragons!
  11. Dragon riding would be good
  12. More guild Thieves Guild and College of Winterhold quests
  13. Have kids (your kid) you can train, go on quests with rip from RDR!
  14. FIRE BURNING ARROWS!!!!!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

All that stuff sounds cool, all I want is to be able to go to a new area. I would love to have a DLC that takes place in Cyrodiil, Morrowind, Hammerfell, High Rock.. anything like that.

This is my first Elder Scrolls so maybe if I played them then I would want some of the old parts, I'm going to download Daggerfall which is free!!

i want to go back to cyrodiil and morrowind and also an arena like in oblivion

More curved swords.....  Curved... Swords.

Oh, and a greater variety of clothes irons would be awesome too!

jarl of a new town and increase the level cap by making the max skill for each like 125

[quote user="Marwood II 87"]

I want;

1. More things to spend money on Like.....a shop?
  2. Open your own shop your spouse can sell your unwanted things from Your spouse can already open a shop and how would she determine which of your things are unwanted?
  3. Be able to train NPC's as appose to them training you! Seems pretty pointless if they can just die.
  4. have your character name above your shop Whats with the shop thing!?
  5. have your own farm/stables Could be quite cool, if your playing a peaceful farmer play though
  6. Be able to ride horses through enclosed towns like Riften, Solitude, Whiterun Why!? The poor stable owner would go out of business then!
  7. Be able to become Jarl Hmm could be quite interesting to run your own hold, but rather boring all they do is sit down all day......
  8. A totally new town Yup magically appearing out of no where!
  9. New weapons Well thats a given with any DLC imo
  10. A colosseum for fighting trolls, lions, and dragons! Lame
  11. Dragon riding would be good Would be quite cool, though I reckon fast travelling would be quicker.
  12. More guild Thieves Guild and College of Winterhold quests Extra college quest lines would be good, but thieves guild not so.
  13. Have kids (your kid) you can train, go on quests with rip from RDR! Thats child slavery I tell you!
  14. FIRE BURNING ARROWS!!!!! ummmm.....ok

[/quote]

Give it a break guy the 1st DLC has only been out a week......its like saying what you want for Xmas next year, on the 27th December.

The whole dlc 1 is cool and all but I get tired of feeling like I am right in the middle of a twilight saga.  Let me battle some more daedra in hell thats what I like.  Go back to oblivion is what I would like.  The arena, pop a lock spells and agility perks.  

1) Your own horse carriage or buggy.  

2) An arena linked to online so I can put my character up against other online players.  But leave multiplayer to just that.

3) How bout opening up a new hold that the player can do quests in order to become the king of that hold.  Be able to rule a city, we are dragon born.  

3) Raise the level up from 81 to infinit so we can have the ability to max out everything, or even better not have a max for perks.

[quote user="ProjectBehemoth"]

[quote user="Marwood II 87"]

I want;

1. More things to spend money on Like.....a shop? I don't know... would be nice to have something to spend it on, Right now I have more $ than I know what to do with and looting has lost some of it's fun as a result.
  2. Open your own shop your spouse can sell your unwanted things from Your spouse can already open a shop and how would she determine which of your things are unwanted? Your spouse can only open 1 shop in your home... having a shop in each hold could be useful and she wouldn't have to have anything to do with it... all you'd have to do is drop your unwanted stuff into a 'shop chest' for the vendor who works your shop to draw from.
  3. Be able to train NPC's as appose to them training you! Seems pretty pointless if they can just die.  Mjoll might have something to say about that...
  4. have your character name above your shop Whats with the shop thing!? What's with the arguing against other peoples' ideas thing?
  5. have your own farm/stables Could be quite cool, if your playing a peaceful farmer play though  I thought this game was supposed to be for everyone, so all kinds of people could play in any way they wanted... Wouldn't bother me if it, or the option to have it, was there even if I didn't use it.
  6. Be able to ride horses through enclosed towns like Riften, Solitude, Whiterun Why!? The poor stable owner would go out of business then! lol that might just be true.
  7. Be able to become Jarl Hmm could be quite interesting to run your own hold, but rather boring all they do is sit down all day...... As many other quests as this game has, I'm sure they could find some that befit a Jarl getting off his / her a$$.
  8. A totally new town Yup magically appearing out of no where!  You mean like Fort Dawnguard?
  9. New weapons Well thats a given with any DLC imo
  10. A colosseum for fighting trolls, lions, and dragons! Lame Meh... I probably wouldn't bother either, but to each his own.
  11. Dragon riding would be good Would be quite cool, though I reckon fast travelling would be quicker. Fast travel probably would be quicker, but as many loading screens as there are, I'd just be happy with some CGI of my character riding a dragon to the place I fast traveled to just for something different...
  12. More guild Thieves Guild and College of Winterhold quests Extra college quest lines would be good, but thieves guild not so. In your opinion. I thought returning the TG to it's former glory was too long myself, but other people may not.
  13. Have kids (your kid) you can train, go on quests with rip from RDR! Thats child slavery I tell you! Go report it to the Jarl then! Maybe he could be sent on a quest of his own to stop it...
  14. FIRE BURNING ARROWS!!!!! ummmm.....ok Don't we already have those?

[/quote]

Give it a break guy the 1st DLC has only been out a week......its like saying what you want for Xmas next year, on the 27th December.

[/quote]

Apparently this new DLC has inspired him to think of some ideas of his own and he decided to share them, "give him a break guy" =)

The ability to have battles against the Thalmor would be cool

I don't mean to flame the OP here but I was expecting massive plot revelations and ideas for the next DLC, not the idea for a shop! Anyhoo I like the Thalmor idea, maybe a quest line where you choose to side with or against them.....much like the Civil War quests, maybe the opposing side could be a break away faction of Redguard warriors bringing the player into Hammerfell?