What Do You Want in Gears 3???

I'm going to be frank with you and all i want is for Cole, Baird, Carmine and the beastly looking black dude to live. Also, for there to be no love interests in the game especially between Anya and Marcus that would just kill it for me >.<

PS i dont think the black dude is going to live... black people always die in all the movies and games But one can still hope =D

You guys???

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

[quote user="Mr Jer Bear"]

On another note...being able to get all of the pre-order bonuses without having to pre-order three copies of the game.

[/quote]

Agreed. Best if they can release them as free DLC, say 6 months after the game.

On another note...being able to get all of the pre-order bonuses without having to pre-order three copies of the game.

More color and more Baird.

[quote user="ChristiannBoy"]

I'm going to be frank with you and all i want is for Cole, Baird, Carmine and the beastly looking black dude to live. Also, for there to be no love interests in the game especially between Anya and Marcus that would just kill it for me >.<

PS i dont think the black dude is going to live... black people always die in all the movies and games But one can still hope =D

You guys???

[/quote]

At least they didn't kill him off in the first one...but honestly I think he will live, along with Clay.

Edit: Facepalm/

I want the third Carmine to live and a love side-story at least similar to Dom's quest of finding Maria.

[quote user="ChristiannBoy"]

You guys???

[/quote]

I agree there should be no love interest in the game but there probably will be one with Marcus and Anya. I want to see Carmine and Cole live more than any of the other characters but I have a feeling Cole will die in GOW3.

I'm with you on that Crazy if its as minor as Dom's quest then i'm cool with that =)

Just for it to be a better story like than the 2nd Gears...  I loved the first one but 2nd one killed it for me.... Still love multiplayer though.