What do you think

What do you think of Games on Demand is it a good service.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

A good service but with a poor pricing structure.

Depends on the game. I know i can get Sega and Sonic All Star Racing for  $20 on demand where its being sold for 30 or 40 everyone else around me. Which reminds me I'll have to pick that up and finish it eventually.

I'd rather have a disk. That way I never have to worry about running out of space and having to delete an entire game.

words outa my mouth, good service with bad pricing.

A rip off. They charge you $19.99 for a game you can get at GameStop for $5

I love it but the price sometimes sucks.

[quote user="Beasty Drummer"]

A rip off. They charge you $19.99 for a game you can get at GameStop for $5

[/quote]

I use to view it this way until Deathsmiles 2 was released via only GoD (US). If I can get a Game but no other way other than import of a foreign Console and Game, the price of its release on GOD becomes pretty fair.

Still, if I can find a Game at Retail for cheaper, I'll buy it at Retail over GoD any day.

Great service but it's expensive and I'd rather save my hard drive space for other things.

The service works really well though.

it's a great service if you have no other options, a very poor service if there are any other options available to you. retail will always trump downloads in every way but convenience. i would love to see more games come to psn though. until they offer more games, old and new, at cheaper or more reasonable prices, GoD will never be a real viable substitute for retail.

Exactly what VoteDC said.