What do you think is the most underrated game on Xbox?

To me, it has to be The Orange Box. With 5 games (really 1 game, two DLC's and two arcade games) for only 60 dollars when it came out (now only 19.99) it is honestly one of the best deals someone could make. With Half-Life 2 and all of it's DLC, Portal (which for some reason sells well, being 15 dollars by itself), and Team Fortress 2, I just don't understand why no one plays this.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

^^You read my mind, even though The Orange Box is NOT underrated on the PC but yes on the 360...

Probably , Dark Sector,Divinity 2 Dragon Knight Saga,Alien Breed series.Theres more but those are pretty much worth mentioning.

I wouldn't call the orange box under-rated.

My vote goes to Bully : Scholarship Edition, that game was a tonne of fun :)

This thread makes 0 sense.  The Orange Box isn't a game.  It's a bundle of games.  Maybe the DEAL is underrated, but the games are some of the most highly praised games for LAST gen.  They're considered better than 99% of games for the Xbox 360/PS3.

@Owen Wilson, no it plays anymore though.

That's because it's old... not underrated.

Herro?

Last time I played TF2 on Xbox which was last week there were still people online like if the game was still active and alive on that version...

There are loads of people still on TF2 and i've only been playing for a few weeks myself.

I say Just Cause 2, only because none of my friends own it or have played it. This game is amazing,

That is odd. Usually when I play there's ~30 people on.