What do you think is the best fighting game on the 360?

Title asks it all. Let me know, I'm in the mood for a good fighting game. Been thinking about Super Street Fighter 4 but why you don't let me know which one you think is the best one.

Discussion Info

Last updated September 12, 2018 Views 56 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 because of Dante, Vergil, and Trish.

Except for the random disconnects, Mortal Kombat is pretty fun.

Gotta go with Street Fighter IV, any version of it. It is simply the best at what it does.

For single player and offline competition, I really enjoy Mortal Kombat. However, for online competition, I think SFIV rises above the rest. The net code for SFIV is incredible and I've only experienced lag just a few times out of hundreds of matches.

Virtua Fighter 5 is the best fighting game on the 360.

-

As for Super Street Fighter 4. A couple of years ago my brother got me a cheap *** second hand copy of that game for Christmas and that crap went straight back to the shops UNOPENED as I would n't touch that crap with a ten foot pole. The game is nothing but DLC on a disc so Crapcom can just rip you off and IMO 2D fighters are total crap compared to 3D fighters like Soul Calibur IV and Virtua Fighter 5.

(No order)

-

Street Fighter IV

Street Fighter X Tekken

Marvel Vs Capcom 2

Dead or Alive 4

Dead or Alive 5

Virtua Fighter 5

Mortal Kombat

Dragon Ball Burst Limit

Dragon Ball Raging Blast 2

Tekken 6

Tekken Tag Tournament 2

UFC 2010

-

Well, just pick one, do your research and buy it basically.

I'm partial to the Dead or Alive series.

-

It was the first game I got with my PS2 and I love how it is designed with the console in mind.  While the combo system is comparable to Tekken, I've always thought that DoA's counter system really set its self apart from all the other fighters.

-

I also really like "roulette" style fighting games such as BlazBlu and Marvel vs Capcom.

-

I did not grow up playing Street Fighter so it feel slow playing it and watching people play the game at a high level is not too interesting for me.

Tao Feng Fist of the Lotus ... oh wait .. you said 360 :)  i guess i'd go with Street Figther IV

Sleeping Dogs' fighting system is pretty fun too, but it's not really a fighting game per say.

DOA5 or Soulcalibur V (has a really good netcode) are my favorites. Injustice looks pretty good but I'd wait awhile to see reviews on it.