What do you think is an acceptable Win/Lose and Kill/Death Ratio?

In my opinion, if your Win/Lose ISN'T above 50%. You're bad.

60% is Good.

70% is Pro.

Also, if your K/D isn't above 1.00. You're terrible for Slayer games, probably objective too.

For those of you who want to see/post their W/L:

1. Go to http://gamercards.co/index.php/halo-reach

2. Type in your gamertag.

3. Copy and paste BBCode onto the forums.

I wonder if anybody's going to beat mine or Fluffy's stats... lol. (fluffy, you're only sightly better :P)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

[quote user="SpeedyBlueDude"]

I wonder if anybody's going to beat mine or Fluffy's stats... lol. (fluffy, you're only sightly better :P)

[/quote]

You'll have to wait for ChainSmokingBob to wake up to get that answered ! lol

But I agree with your breakdown !

Yay!  According to you I'm not bad!

Is this W/D, K/D across all playlists?

At least 1.00 K/D and I don't care about the Win ratio whatsoever, for the K/D to be acceptable. I suppose the answer would have to be 0.5 at least though.

And I'll leave my stats out since I found a way to get my H3 ones up, which I am far more proud of.

then I must suck.... and I thought I was getting better....... :(   My KD is going up slowly :)...

You don't suck necessarily, it's just that 1.00 is the mark for more Kills than Deaths, and that's a good place to start if you care about your K/D .

Each player will have different opinions on what's acceptable.... I wouldn't be keeping a special eye out for a K/D of 1, 1.2 or 1.4 if I saw it in game, but 1.5 is getting up there, along with 1.6.

1.8+ I would be giving some respect.

Really Bob? I rather have a team filled with people who can pull their own weight.

Also:

For me: If you play more:

Slayer type games, if your K/D isn't eve CLOSE to 1.00. I don't want you.

Objective: K/D  doesn't mean anything. If you W/L is low. I don't want you on my team.

Anything less than 75% win and 1.5 K/D is amateur.

I don't care for k/d much and that's why I let it slip under 1.00 and w/l all comes to teams which I usually get paired with terrible randoms so unless you play rumble pit or living dead(which is iffy) then imo w/l can't be looked at too much.

The way I play halo is shoot first shoot second then ask questions and players like that usually have a sub 1.00 k/d and I'm a streaky player, 20 and 7ish for 3 straight games followed by 5 and 12ish the next 4.

[View:http://card.gamercards.co/reach/noble/Drzg.png]

i also fall into the group of players who don't really care about the end stats as long as the game was fun, and don't worry i play MM with a full party so I'm not the random guy who's doing dumb things in the game costing the win

Neither of those stat categories can give you even close to an accurate representation of a person's skill at the game. Semi-accurate, sure.

But don't forget, 1 person can capture 2 flags every time they get into a CTF game and still lose 60% of their games and have a terrible K/D from going for flags so much. So when paired with a half decent team, that person would thrive and be a spectacular player, even though his stats don't necessarily represent that.

Don't judge a book by its cover Speedy. There are far more telling stats than K/D and W/L that simply are not available to the community.

EDIT: Check my sig for my stats card. I've had it there since opening night on the forums