What do you think about elpresaor?

Yep the youtube commentator.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Was funny at first when he was doing the whole console wars trolling but now he is kinda stale. The same type of raging over and over is old especially since he still hasn't managed to get better in the last 3 versions of the game.

He was funny for one vid in MW2................since then, not so much.

I only saw him do a commentary of a lag switcher in one of his games of KC. Haven't heard of him much.

Like uneasy said .... or maybe two at the most.

I think his first vid was not a gaming vid. He just knocked a tree down or something, but his first game vid was funny and a ragefest, but it got old for his second vid after that.

Real talk, I 've only watching like 2 or 3 videos that were posted on here.

I'm sure he's a nice guy IRL but sometimes he says some really ignorant stuff in his videos and also goes over the top a tad bit.

Never heard of the guy. He must not be worth knowing by the sounds of it...

I watch most of his vids, he is some good entertainment..^^ At Galactic he has lots of subscribers like 180,000, he is just an idiot that complains about COD games with lots of cus words and uploads tons of videos about ridiculous things..

Pure and simple just does it for entertainment, that is all.

Doesn't sound like he's worth watching to me. I can't fathom that someone like that actually has 180,000 followers. It just goes to show that crap only breeds more crap...

His gameplays are boring, but I enjoy his real life rants/videos.