what do you spend ms points on?

i have some ms points laying around on one of my old accounts. i can't find anything to spend them on :(
there's like five hundred or a little more. honestly, there is nothing on the marketplace/game add-ons that i wanted to get.
so i figured, i'll just waste them on stupid avatar things, but i can't!! they're on my old account so my avatar won't get the stuff.
now, unless someone can tell me how to transfer points, does anyone have any ideas where to spend these points?
what do you normally spend ms points on?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I spend my points on stuff in the Marketplace.

Indie games? Tv shows?

I use lower amounts to buy cheap microtransactions, clothes, or indie games.

just don't use them and wait for sales. maybe next gen you can buy better stuff for less etc.

[quote user="IsaacClarkeSNL"]I use lower amounts to buy cheap microtransactions[/quote]
Its funny you say that when your last played game is ME3 :-P  I save mine for DLC when its released for games that I enjoy 

I haven't played the multiplayer at all yet, but if I have points laying around and nothing to buy with them, might as well use em, right?

Lately it's been for dlc's on sale to catch up on some games...depends on how big of a chunk i get.

I usually just buy DLC's, unless a XBLA game really catches my eye, but they rarely do.

I use it to buy DLC.

DLC, XBLA & a couple of On Demands