What do you guys think of the campaign?

On a 1-10 scale. I'm a little over halfway through it, on Hard, and have noticed two things: One, it's really quite easy on even Hard, and two, it's average. I'd give it a 7... it's just a typical World War III campaign that we've seen over the past couple Modern Warfares for instance. Not surprised that critics said the same thing.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I'd give it a high 7, pehaps a low 8.  Like I said before, they just totally copied the format of the COD:BO single player.

fanboys? idk how far i am through it, but the single player is pretty boring, if this is a 7 for you then please don't review games X_X

multiplayer on the other hand is awsome

the problem with singleplayer is its redundant, the moments of awesome are killed by the fact that it dies fast....

immagine COD 4's AC-130 mission. now instead of about 5 mins long make it 20 minutes long... boring.

in the single player i loved driving the tank in the fight, the first time then i had to do it again... and again....

i'd have to give it a 6 for SP

can't review multiplayer till " omg new game" buzz is gone.

I always play through a campaign when i first buy a FPS. I went in not expecting a lot and i'm actually enjoying it quite a lot. The movement has a really nice flow to it. I also recognize that i have never felt in tune with my team in a FPS as much as this one. Your on team AI doesn't do stupid stuff and get in the way and when i'm running along with them i feel part of the squad. It seems in most games your team is too far removed from the in game or too much in the way.

It is similar to COD:BO with all the flashbacks, but i didn't like the BO campaign, and i don't really like flashbacks either. I'm enjoying this campaign more than BO.

I plan on dipping my toe into the MP but if there is a lot maps that have soldiers and vehicles on them i'm not going to be a big fan. From what i understand that is what BF was all about.

its 12vs 12 online, its not huge but its bigger then most shooters played on console today.

its not like u randomly die every time you spawn ( unless your team is bad)

I just beat the campaign on hard, it wasn't too bad. I'll give it an eight.

I dont buy these games for the campaign , i leave that to uncharted ,mass effect etc.. its the online i care about

Probably a high 7. It's fun and enjoyable, but the story isn't anything original.

don't plan on playing it

Be nice if you could fly a jet but you dont, your a passenger, seems wied they missed that out.

[quote user="ClericBard"]

I'd give it a high 7, pehaps a low 8.  Like I said before, they just totally copied the format of the COD:BO single player.

[/quote]

This, but I'd give it a 6 for copying BO almost to a T. I'm just blown away at how DICE could sit there and mock CoD when they went the route of "monkey see monkey do" instead of trying to come with something semi-original.