What do you do to campers etc?

I'll be the first to admit that I'm only average or a little above average in online MP in FPS games. I don't care about k/d ratio.

Anyway, If you get killed by a camper 2 or 3 times in a row or just the same player gets you a few times in a row thru normal run 'n gun, do you put a target on their back or just go about your business?

When it happens to me I forget about team objectives (sometimes) and just look for revenge. If it is a free-for-all I have often not killed someone else because I knew where the camper was and just made a B-line towards them, but obviously on a different path than the one I got camped on.

What do you guys do? Look for revenge or just forget about it? Also, I don't rage quit, but it does make me feel so much better when I get revenge. I have had games where I had 6 kills and like 12 deaths, but as long as I got revenge I was happy.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

My multiplayer FPS of choice is CoD Black Ops, probably until BOII is released.  My forte would be free-for-all also. I need a good amount of campers in my matches. They are an essential part of my success because... I kill them. All of them, lol. I put on the Flack Jacket perk, kick down the doors, bust through their claymores and put some buckshot in their backs.

I mostly play objective based game types, so when a player is camping, instead of co operating, I find it annoying, regardless of what team he's on. If I'm killed by one... I seek revenge. I'm petty like that. lol

^^ second that

I do whatever makes me look like a maniac...

I let them do their thing and I go and kill them. They are not hard to stop and there is nothing wrong with them.

Even campers run out of ammo and need to go find more, so camping really is not a guaranteed strategy. Symmetrical maps, random respawns, respawn shields, different abilities etc help to counter it at least a bit.

Sometimes, I like you, put everything else aside until I kill them, other times if they aren't having a meaningful effect on the objective I leave them be.

Danger Close + Explosive

Troll them back.

[quote user="Nameloi"]

Even campers run out of ammo and need to go find more, so camping really is not a guaranteed strategy. Symmetrical maps, random respawns, respawn shields, different abilities etc help to counter it at least a bit.

[/quote]If your your playing some thing like Battlefield which has a support class you can replenish ammo.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

I out-camp them!  

No way they can beat my sitting  in a corner skills.