What do think of the beach area of my city?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Wild Attorney, we're buddies right? While I respect your opinion and like your analogies, I don't agree with this one. The portion of the Mona Lisa that belongs to the original artist is a creative aspect, not a matter of a means of resources, which is the debate when it comes to dupe glitching. A more appropriate example of this would be two people knitting a sweater. One person sheers the sheep and spins the wool to knit it, while the other one just bought the wool from the store; the creativity that goes into making that sweater is equivalent, however, one person put more effort into garnering the resources. So for those that take issue with dupe glitching, what they really take issue with is your effort, not your creativity... and to that I have to say... it's a game folks! 

With that being said, I love your creativity in this beach scene! Love it. I think you should add a cute, little, colorful concession stand! Keep up the good work. :)

wow holy thread hijack batman...also pretty cool resort.

Awesome city and beach. Nice touch with the giant crab.

Its not the hotel, the hotel is behind me and its not completed

yeah, that hotel looks like an official russian housing project. too bad you couldnt do any writing on the side of it like in real life...

Looks awesome, love the hotel.

That kind of mining can be tedious I do it once in awhile. I prefer to just pick a spot to start digging and then branch out at different levels. Not so much on xbox yet but on pc that is a great way to find some really awesome cave and mine systems.

In order to get the supplies I need (mostly cobblestone), I go down into my underground mine off the bedrock and drill 20-30 block runs every 3 blocks off a main channel (so that you can see any rare minerals between corridors).

It is mostly tedious, not very explory.  As a mining practice, it is very effective for gathering supplies and discovery coal and iron ore. But it's not very sexy or exciting.  Loretta Lynn won't be writing any songs about being a Minecrafter's Daughter.

I do like the OP's beach.  The lounge chairs and umbrellas are pretty clever.

I like your beach. Way more than anything I have built. How ever you did it is none of my concern. Hopefully you will show more of your creations.

Don't mind if people dislike my beach for duping but I have already spent countless hours on my other game mining, my city was ok but It was taking way to long to build anything cool.  The duping glitch, like people have said gives you more time to be creative which I find to be the fun part of the game, so im very happy with my beach =)