What do I need to play games

I am an old country boy and I can play off line games on my computer now I'm hearing about

the xbox 360 to play games on tv and pc and don't know what all to buy to to do this I have

tryed asking the sellers but get no answers,do I just order the Xbox 360 and 2 controllers or

are there more to it than that.If any one here would help me and reply to my email Thanks Joe

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

[quote user="slytherkat"]

To play games on Xbox you will need:

-1 Xbox 360 Console (and all the things that come with it in the box: controller, connections to the tv, powerpack)

-1 TV with the right connections (it's very easy to plug in, check this link out support.xbox.com/.../console it should help you out with that.

-1 extra controller (which you will buy separately) to play with a friend.

that's basically it but if you want to play online you might need a headset which comes with the Xbox 360 250GB but not with the 4GB and some money to buy Xbox LIVE Gold. You will get 1 month free trial so don't worry about that. To play online you will also need Wireless internet Connection.

Hope this helps and have fun with your new Xbox!

[/quote]

Just to add to that, it doesn't have to be wireless, you can use the wired as well (Via ethernet cable like majority of PCs do). But other than that Slytherkat has it all pretty much covered.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

To play games on Xbox you will need:

-1 Xbox 360 Console (and all the things that come with it in the box: controller, connections to the tv, powerpack)

-1 TV with the right connections (it's very easy to plug in, check this link out support.xbox.com/.../console it should help you out with that.

-1 extra controller (which you will buy separately) to play with a friend.

that's basically it but if you want to play online you might need a headset which comes with the Xbox 360 250GB but not with the 4GB and some money to buy Xbox LIVE Gold. You will get 1 month free trial so don't worry about that. To play online you will also need Wireless internet Connection.

Hope this helps and have fun with your new Xbox!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.