what do i get for free in this game

i dont want to pay as i dont think its worth buying map packs when its all that face off stuff

can anyone tell me what you get for free? 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

how can i like men when i love women

look in my games list..speaking of moron bacon?

Buy Collection 1. 4 MP maps and 2 SO maps. Also, Collection 2, while it includes Faceoff maps, isn't entirely based around that mode.

[quote user="orion796"]

i dont want to pay as i dont think its worth buying map packs when its all that face off stuff

can anyone tell me what you get for free? 

[/quote]

Free lag comp and frustration

Face off maps and terminal map are free

lol oh bacon what you just said wont make up for the fact that you were wrong hahaha

Haha.  Free lag comp and frustration.  Terminal is free.  Basic Elite is free, and the maps packs, which also include some MP maps, keep coming up at 50% off, if you watch for it.  When you get tired of the same maps, then it might be worth paying for the new ones, but not at full price.

A kick in the nuts. Congrats your first in line.

why on earth have the put face off maps and spec ops maps in the same bundle, i only want free for all mp maps..thats a disgrace and now they have lost money because of their greed..they should seperate them.

whats the best map pack to buy..i mean so i can play it in free for all..im not into spec ops and face off