What DLC codes are supposed to be with new, retail copies?

I was hoping someone could help me figure out if I misplaced one of the codes that came with my retail version of the game.  It wasn't a preorder, just a walk-in purchase.  The only code I can find with my booklet is one for Ser Isaac's Armor.  I keep seeing people refer to the Black Emporium that was supposed to come with new copies as well, but I don't see any codes for this.  Was it DLC for preorders only, or should it have been in my regular copy as well.

I really wanted to use the Black Emporium for doing a re-spec on my character, but don't see a code for it.  800 points seems like a lot just for the use of a re-spec potion (then again, we're talking EA here).  Am I missing something?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Oh boy I am not sure. But I will say that just because something is included initally with a new purchas doesn't mean they will continue to be included forever. Sometimes it's a limited time deal. Like I am 90% sure I got the Black Emporium with my retail purchase but I couldn't tell you if they still offer it with new copies.

Yeah its suppose to come with a regular new purchase but i don't know if it does

Black Emporium and Exiled Prince come with the Bioware Signature Edition only.

I got the Black Emporium as a preorder bonus from Gamestop.

[quote user="Tsukuyomi9002"]

Black Emporium and Exiled Prince come with the Bioware Signature Edition only.

[/quote]

This^. You had to preorder before Jan. *something* 2011 to get the Bioware Signature Edition. This edition included Black Emporium and Exiled Prince as dlc. Anyone who preordered after the Jan cut off or just did a a regular purchase don't get these items.

While technically true, your statement might mislead some readers.  While Exiled Prince AND The Black Emporium  did come with the Bioware Signature Edition, the Black Emporium (without EP) was included in ALL retail versions of the game.