what did you use your prestige points for.

i will start.  i prestiged in the last three so before i prestiged i opened a 1 extra class

which left me with 2 i saved till i prestiged

the last 3 i unlocked

g36c, claymores, dead silence

next prestige will be

scavanger

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

extra classes

I unlocked all extra class slots and the titles the rest is going into double xp

I unlocked 4 extra class slots and now I'm not going to prestige in MW3 at all as I have 9 class slots and don't want to give them up. WOO!

so far 4 extra classes and that custom title/emblem. about to prestige for the 2nd time to get my 5th extra class.

The Title/Emblem.

I'll probably use one for a class and one to keep the G36C.

Do you keep the weapons you unlock early through the subsequent prestiges?

I had four, waste one on the regular package which included a whopping one title and emblem, wasted two on double xp because I am a dummy and then one on the AK47 which I barely used and the last one when prestiging unlocked the claymore which I feel was a good choice, the only one out of 5 chances.

Does anyone know if you keep the extra classes through prestiges?! I haven't prestiged once, but unlocked 2 extra class slots. So if I prestige, do I lose my 2 extra class slots that I used prestige points for? Please advise! Thanks!

3 Extra Classes and the ACR. Have still two pending.

I don't see the need for extra classes in this game, I have 5 classes but I use the same one for every game, and it works just fine for me :). Maybe I'll experiment with other classes at some stage, but its all good for now. As for my prestige token, I got the regular package title and emblem.