What did you unlock?

I came across this video

Using the prestige shop, and it made me think of what i would unlock....so my question is:

what did you buy with your points?

I would personally unlock the claymores or a gun i feel comfortable with. I only prestiged in Black Ops so i only get 1.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I used it on Double XP for fun. I am not trying to rank up fast, but I don't care about anything else in there.

Not really sure what I am going to use my 4 on. I don't think 2 hours of 2xp is worth it so I will probably hold onto them until something worth while to me comes along. Quick question, does anyone know if the keep a gun unlock keeps all the things you unlocked for that gun also?

2 Hours Xp, to me is not appealing to me right now since i have 22 hours to use since i have the Mountain Dew Promotion for Double Xp.

ill unlock the stuff after i prestige with my 4 coins. i like having acr,assasian and claymores right off the start

I'm saving mine until further notice~

I used it on Dbl Xp for both Player and Weapon.....wish I would have used it for Claymore's

I got the emblem and title.  Big mistake.  I thought there would be more then one of each.  I was wrong.  All I got was the 10th prestige icon from COD 4 and "Far Superior" on what appears to be money.  Even if I did not need the 6th custom slot, it would be far more practical.

I got the title/emblem and three create a class slots. I dont need the Double XP.

Not using any coins yet.  I have 2 of them.  Nothing looks all that interesting.

if you keep a certain weapon do you get the perks you used for it..dont think you will lol but heres hoping