What did you honestly expect battlefield 3 to be like?

I'm just curious. It seems people lash out at all the new things to the game. What did you honestly think battlefield 3 should of been? It just seems they wanted a BF2.1 .

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I would have liked more destruction...that's really about it. I love BF3....

I must say I am very pleased with BF3. It could have done with a smoother launch, but hey that's all behind us now right? I think they do have some minor balancing issues that to be addressed, but overall I am very happy with its current state. I foresee many months of playing to be done.

I got what i expected and i had great expectations. People bag COD/MW for making the same games yet that's what they want in BF....weird!

Yes we shouldn't have games that are put out with heaps of glitches but if the game is enjoyable, most of them aren't noticeable. I can think of a few games that all ever people did was complain about them, new vegas was a big one, and i have nothing but fond memories of them. If you don't focus on all the negatives you might start enjoying it more.

here , here to that. This game is a a glitching mess !  And thats if you can even get logged on or be ale to play long enough before your booted out a la lost connection !!!

[quote user="US Revenge"]

[quote user="xTKAx PvtPUTZZZ"]

I wanted Modern Combat with the Frostbite engine.

[/quote]

100% this.

[/quote]I can agree with this too.

[quote user="xTKAx PvtPUTZZZ"]

I wanted Modern Combat with the Frostbite engine.

[/quote]

100% this.

[quote user="DaRk MeRLiN 01"]

As for skyrim which is being released ever so shortly that will be full of glitches the more complex the game the more glitches there will be

[/quote]

Agreed.  I would rather have a more complex game with more features like Battlefield 3. The Battlefield glitches and hiccups always seem to get sorted out quite quickly.  I would rather be playing a more complex strategy team work based game like Battlefield 3 instead of a game like MW3 which is very basic... and is just a point and shoot game.

I got exactly what i wanted.  In terms of glitches and bugs to my knowlege there has never been a battlfield that has been released without glitchs and bugs and i find these are usually sorted out in the coming months and everything will be cool.  As for skyrim which is being released ever so shortly that will be full of glitches the more complex the game the more glitches there will be

BF3 is so good i didnt purchase MW3 this year!!!!

I like the BF3 a lot. I don't see all the glitches (in game) that everyone else seems to find or so to seek.  BF3 will stay warm and toasty sitting within confines of my Xbox 360.