What Class are you? I'm an Adept....I'm loving it.

Hey.....just want to get a feel of what others are playing as. I am playing as an Adept and am a level 28. I use singularity and throw a lot. What's everyone else doing?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I was wondering what everyone is playing too.

I had started a Infiltrator (my class from ME1 and ME2) but I was just not finding it fun anymore.

What classes do you guys use that are fun. I was thinking of restarting as an Adept or Engineer.

I've only ever used soldier so I've stuck with that on ME3 as well. I like to have a varied squad, and I prefer to be the heavy hitter of the squad as I don't really trust the AI to do it.

My FemShep has been a vanguard since the original Mass Effect. Once I finish the story, I'll go back and fart around with adept or maybe engineer.

I find the adept to be a good play....I like staying behind cover and letting my biotics do my work.....I'm not sure how to do this but they say that you can to combos.....the cool down prevents me from doing this.....anyone else know about this?

Use the powers of your squadmates to do combos. Like say you use pull and Liara uses warp on the same enemy.  That would be a combo.

Ah cool.....that make your recharge quicken right? I'm loving the game though.....looks freaking great!

Choosing the upgrades for faster recharge rate when you level up will make abilities recharge quicker after use. There are armour upgrades you can purchase from stores that make powers recharge quicker as well I think. Not sure as I play as soldier so all I need are nades and adrenaline whenever I start taking too much damage.

Ive always played ME as Soldier,but someone told me to try "vanguard",so i play 2 careers,soldier and vanguard.

like the vanguard most,because ashley is with me,she died in my Me2 playthrough,and my imported save is soldier with kaidan,not ashley =)

Other than that,soldier is awesome too

I'm playing a sentinel. :D I really really love the tech armor.

I may play as a vanguard later though.

I'm playing my first run as Vanguard, I'm going to switch to Adept on my second playthrough though. As for the cool downs just like ii DeViiSTaT3 x said but you also get recharge bonuses with the less weapons you carry.

*Spoilier*

I have a 200% recharge bonus for my vanguard(The max bonus you can get is 200% and you also get negative recharge up to 200% for carrying to much), I can use maxed out x2  pull in every 2 seconds carrying the assault rifle Vindicator, Sub machine pistol Shuriken and the explosive pistol Scorpion.