What character will you use?

We will be able to "seamlessly" switch between the three main characters during the game.

Anybody have a favorite out of the three yet that you will use most? Or will you try to balance the use of all three?

I will probably use whatever character is selected by default until I get the swing of things, then balance all three.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

probably gonna start off using them all pretty evenly, get the gist of their abilities and personalities. i feel like i'll lean towards franklin and trevor, since they have higher skill points in driving and flying respectively. micheal is a better shot, but with the right mods his abilities could be moot.

From what i've heard you start off with Michael first until he meets Franklin and Trevor.I love all three characters and i'll be playing them equally.

Michael and Franklin mostly.

Dunno probably all of them till MP release then my MP character nonstop.

I really want to play as Trevor since he is crazy. Franklin seems cool too with that driving skill of his.

Personally, I think I'll play them as they are seen "most". Trevor for those days when I just want to get on and shoot ***. Franklin for when I just wanna steal cars and drive like a maniac, and I'll probably get a little whimsical with Michael and use him whenever I want to play the "classy" sort of guy.

I think its important to remember that each player can fly/drive/ride anything, so its not restrictive. You can really play any character however you want - but lets face it; when you wanna be nuts; you be Trevor.

I am really looking forward to doing some gang banging with Franklin. Straight up SoCal street banger style. I hope that is a large component with his life and personal story. Then it's a  toss up with Michael and Trevor.

All three of them!

[quote user="Corey DeHart"]

I really want to play as Trevor since he is crazy. Franklin seems cool too with that driving skill of his.

[/quote]I noticed one of Tevor's tattoos. It's a perforated line around his neck with "cut here" under it.