What can we do about COD4 hackers on Xbox live?

I tried playing the game tonight and kept running into lobbies with rainbow text across the middle of the screen, I encountered 3 different lobbies with 3 different hackers. I reported them all through my xbox but is there anything more that can be done? I wrote down the 3 gamer tags,,,,,,,, it just pisses me off these guys are ruining a classic game with this garbage!!!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 12 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

You can report them or just don't play any Call of Duty game.

It doesn't really **** me off or anything, its just words on the left side of the screen. I've only run into one actual hacked lobby with unlimted ammo.

Hmmmm,,,,,,,, my reply went away and didn't post??  Anyways, I did report them but it seems like that doesn't do much and to be honest, I pay good money for my xbox live membership as well as 2 additional ones for my kids, if it was free I'd expect this kinda garbage but as a paid service I expect a little more from microsoft. Thanks for the helpful post tho-  ;)

The ones I ran into were hacked, one had everyone going super fast and another had the guy running as unkillable.

I've only encountered that on WaW. On COD4 all I see is the rainbow text with it saying infected by (Gamertag) and subscribe to my youtube channel.

Best to leave the COD franchise behind and never look at them again.

[quote user="WhisperyLime708"]

Hmmmm,,,,,,,, my reply went away and didn't post??  

[/quote]

Happened to me twice in last few mins..

yeah this is really annoying :\

the sad thing is that they managed to get a god mode working :l and thats something that aint so easily achieved (i used to create hacks for PC F2P games so i should know) fun fact however is there were RARELY a paid or unpaid hack for F2P games that had godmode and if it was it was patched in a day or 2 isnt it kind of sad a company like activision wont do that?

The File A Complaint System is the best way to handle your question.