what can one get by getting achievement points.

Hi,

i just want to know, what can i do with the achievement points on xbox live, i mean can i buy new games or stuff like that? please tell me, i am new to all this.

Thanks.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

with 1000G on the game you get issued a Ferrari a Rolex...no really you get self satisfaction and a smile!

You get bragging rights.  SO, there's that.

That'd be cool but sadly no, it gives you the awesome feeling that you get like when you finish the game 100%. Everyone can see your gamerscore, so the higher the score, more achievements you've completed and  the more awesome you are! :)

You use it to show the world how awesome you are at assassins creed 2. In all honesty Gamerscore has no meaning other than how many games you own. Take in for example a person who owns one game and another person who owns 50 games. Now the guy with 100 games has a gamerscore over 20,000 and the guy with one game has a gamerscore of 600. Now does this mean the guy with 20,000 gamerscore is better than the guy with 600? No. But if you really need the ego boost or bragging rights just go rent every game until you have beat them all.

Nada. It would be cool if completing a game would get you some kind of free content or perhaps even a discount - that would be nice.

Check out xbox live rewards scheme - Your achievment points can earn you some extra bits - think of it like Uplay but a Microsoft version.

If you go to uplay.com you do get stuff for in game. For ac:brother hood and revelations too.

isn't that if uyou pass the uplay challenges

never mind thats in brotherhood

Achievements is really nothing, its just showing off to friends.

But if you are in the xbox live  reward program you can earn special items on your birthday and what-not.

http://rewards.xbox.com/

Happy gaming