What can I get for 600 Microsoft Points?

I dont want an old retro Sonic or Pacman game.  Any good DLC or games on sale for 600 or less?  i couldnt find anything... or any known upcoming sales?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 17 Applies to:

Geometry Wars (1) costs 400msp and is quite old (2006), but there's still quite a lot of fun to be had.  Personally thougth, I'd save the 600 points and put it towards some DLC

Bastion is 600 Microsoft points, pretty decent game.

There is a discount of LA Noire DLC. Extremely cheap, if you have LA Noire anyway.

i got geometry wars and i dont have LA Noire, so that is out of the question.  And I have any DLC i would ever want.  But whens should their be a sale?  it feels like theres always 50 percent sales, except when i have microsoft points lol

Quarrel just released on Arcade for 400MSP and is a cracking little game:

marketplace.xbox.com/.../66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d802584111ea

It mixes RISK and Scrabble into one game.

400MSP DOOM. great game its fun

Get UNO original one not the UNO rush one it's 400MSP I've put so many hours into that game love UNO!

[quote user="AsianGirls4Life"]

Get UNO original one not the UNO rush one it's 400MSP I've put so many hours into that game love UNO!

[/quote]

Yeah... UNO used to be fun but there's so many weird people on there now. When I do play UNO anymore, I have to make my video options friends only. Fun game but.. You'll see.

Quarral is fun but hard (for me! :P) and at 400 ms points a pretty good deal.  For 250 you can get the addictive CastleMinerZ and come see Leo's Castle of Awesomness while you battle zombies, and dragons.  !!

[View:http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_GzXYfK-lDG4/RqIRftHICXI/AAAAAAAAB84/zG94f54mMtA/s400/Suicide%2Bgun.JPG] this.shoot if you dare