What can I buy with 90 MSP?

I want to get rid of the 90 MSP left overs, what can I buy or waste them on to get to 0 MSP?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

There are a ton of Indie games on the marketplace. They run around 80 MSP's each. Imadeagamewithxombiesinit is funny as hell

Raid is fun too

Save them for something you actually want instead of buying something to get rid of them.  If you are in the US and want to add to that 90, sign up for Bing Rewards and Xbox Live Rewards.

Yeah, Why bother helping a game developer by purchasing their hard work for a dollar.

You don't need to help a game developer. If they're a good game developer then they will be able to survive off their work alone.

[quote user="SpeckledEagle"]

You don't need to help a game developer. If they're a good game developer then they will be able to survive off their work alone.

[/quote]Unless they are bought out by a greedy publisher that forces them to churn out ever degraded sequels until people stop buying their games.

On topic - PhilMarck save your points, you may find yourself a few points short of something you actually want one day...

WILK0: If they're bought by a publisher, then money probably won't be an issue. If someone can't live off their own work, then their work isn't worth doing.

[quote user="SpeckledEagle"]

WILK0: If they're bought by a publisher, then money probably won't be an issue. If someone can't live off their own work, then their work isn't worth doing.

[/quote]There have been many good developers ruined by greedy publishers, if you know anything about gaming you cannot deny this fact and expect to be taken seriously...

There are quite a few Indie Games for 80 points. Also, a lot of the regular avatar T-shirts only cost about 80 points. I'd suggest saving them. You can use Bing to get 100MSP for 125 Bing points. I had the same problem and just used Bing to get an extra 100MSP and buy my avatar's snazzy outfit.

Wilk0: You are bringing up what ifs and hypothetical scenarios. You cannot be taken seriously if you try to win a debate by basing everything on what ifs and hypothetical scenarios and using no evidence. If a game developer makes horrible games that no one wants, then they don't deserve a profit. If I was a horrible book writer, do you think I deserve something special because I suck?