What bugs/glitches have you noticed in the beta?

The only things I've noticed is invincible standing/running player models, when you kill someone when they're killing your teammate with a knife, they'll glitch out and that the game gave me all the 7 pistol's master dog tags twice. Glad to see the G18 and M93R pistols.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

The only major one i've seen was during domination, people on the roof over C flag would occasionally go invisible for a brief second. That, and i still rarely see the reload glitch, where you get the animation but you don't actually reload.

For about one metre over a certain sign on a certain building, you can just jump up and into the building itself. That being said, you will get trapped in there and can't shoot out unless you stand on a friend and look out from the glitched area.

Team mates names over head don't appear right away.  So there was times I was wasting bullets firing at team mates till their gamertag appeared.  Usually was when I was in gunner seat in paddy wagon.

CQ at Alpha, while prone, the enemy was 90% under the floor, he looked like a mudcrab from Skyrim because all you could see was the top of his helmet.

BF dont have glitches.

Game completely freezes the console, people disappear, vehicles disappear, objects disappear, names not showing. game lags when the building falls in conquest, laser lights are frozen in the area someone gets kills in. Getting hung up on the smallest objects when moving. I killed someone with a knife on top of a build and my guy just froze in that position. I couldn't do anything but kill myself because it wouldn't let me move... The list goes on.. There's dozens of more problems I just won't address and don't really bother me aside from the fact my console randomly freezes during a match, a known issue that was around in BF3 and hasn't been fixed.

^^Why fix those issues when DICE can nerf something?

I'm sure they'll address some of the issues in their first half dozen patches of 1 gig or more each.

Hopefully so, as I was being sarcastic, but you stated there was still a freeze problem with BF3, so who knows?

I'm aware of the sarcasm. I think the freeze problems not going to be fixed because they really don't know what's causing it and not only that it doesn't affect everyone so to them it's a non-issue. To me it's more of a problem than any stupid "nerf or buff" they do or even lag or being kicked from a game. As far as many of the other issues with this beta, they really aren't issues at all and probably already have all been addressed as the game is sitting on pallets in warehouses waiting to go out. This beta is more of a test for their servers to make sure they can handle everything. Granted they're still going to have problems at launch like most games.