What banner are you using in the co-op?

I spent most of the weekend working on the Adept challenges.  Finally completed it on Saturday and receieved the "Biotic God" banner with the Volus.   :)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I mostly use my Lone Wolf. But I switch around. I have about eight of them.

Whichever the one is you get from completing Geth Mastery. Cyber Soldier I think?

Congrats on the love wolf. Something I will never get.  Wow 8 banners!   I am very late to the party. I just now started working on these.

If you complete the "weekend challenge" it shows that you can hit x for the banner.  It even says it is selecting a new banner, but shows nothing. Is this a bug?

No. Weekend Challenges generally don't have banners. There is only a few exceptions.

I've got 18 banners unlocked so far and I'm currently working on the Shotgun Mastery, Collector Mastery and Commando Mastery challenges. Currently using the Bloodpack Mastery "Monster" title and banner.

Good job, Deaths Head!! 18 separate banners, not counting weekend challenges or repeats? For me I don't count weekend challenges or repeats.

Haven't got any repeats, but not counting weekend challenges, take 4 off... so 14.

^ That's still impressive, my friend. Got me beat. lol

LOL I think it's more a sign of I've got to play other games lol. So far, I've got Biotic Mastery, Tech Mastery, Halloween Challenge, N7 Day Alliance Challenge, Operation: Privateer, Opertaion: Prophecy, Resurgence Mastery, Rebellion Mastery, Earth Mastery, Retaliation Mastery, Bloodpack Mastery, Machine Mastery, Assault Rifle Mastery, Sniper Rifle Mastery, SMG Mastery, Pistol Mastery, Combat Mastery and Reaper Mastery. I just want to unlock all the banners/complete the challenges once... then just play to cause damage lol

I have everything except the reapers, pistol, sniper, shotgun, lone wolf, and the promoting one.

I am currently using the Nomad / Mass Relay one after a long stint with the Omega banner. I think those two are the coolest.

The Normandy one is cool but to many people have it. I like using the ones that not alot of people have.