What are your thoughts...

On the BF3 beta? I am sure alot of us have downloaded it. Most of the people on my friends list were playing it today, when they could. And most of them were harping on the exact same thing, the graphics. Its no Crysis 2 or LA Noire but they aint horrible. I was very upset due to the lack of vehicles, and destructible environments. I mean that is what this game is built around, yet they are both absent in the beta. I know its just a Beta but how would Gears players feel if they left out the roadie run in their beta? All in all I feel EA screwed this beta up(at least the first day of the open beta) They have a few days to correct it and I really hope they do. I want a real taste of what I would be purchasing on Oct. 25 not some watered down version

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

i think the game is kinda meh pretty graphics but thats it to me doesnt seem like just fun and the prone feature is really annoying now because the snipers have it better and even more snipers its a decent beta i guess but from what i have seen its no day 1 buy for me .

The beta doesn't really do the Battlefield experience justice. The full game will be awesome, this is not even a demo really, as they aren't showcasing the game. But I am very concerned about the LAGLAGLAG.

Preorder is I-I this close to being canceled. Already had it paid off too but now I'm thinking that 60$ might be better spent on Gears.

[quote user="Pinbot Fembot"]

The beta doesn't really do the Battlefield experience justice. The full game will be awesome, this is not even a demo really, as they aren't showcasing the game.

[/quote]

I completely agree with you.  I am not blown away by the beta either.  However, I too believe that the full game will be nothing short of awesome.

I'm dissapointed, it lacks innovation, creativity, originallity, and is just plain meh despite the very well done graphics and sound.

Don't know why they released this they've ripped so much out off the level that its barely Alpha testing never mind beta its gonna do the game more damage than releasing nothing