What are your thoughts on Future Soldier?

I got it at midnight last night just because, and I really am enjoying it. One of the best games I've played when played with friends.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I am really enjoying it also, it is a nice change. Although I will still play BF3, and MW3 regularly I will simply add GR:FS into the mix, I just wish more of my friends list would pick it up...Oh well, I am still having fun solo!

Wait, isn't this the MW3 forum?

Why is this posted on here? Try the appropriate game forum.

Because "the appropriate game forum" gets about one post every fifteen hours.

That's because the game isn't popular yet when the Call of Duty series is... That's still not an excuse to post here. If you don't like posting in the appropriate forum, why don't you try posting in the official game website's forums where I'm sure you'll find a lot more fans. I bet you didn't think of that, did you? ;-)

It will be popular for a month or two.  New shooters tend to have a population for a few months because people want to try it out.  It's kinda like a short fad.  I remember everyone played the Rainbow 6 Vegas games for a short while.  Usually the only people that stick with them are the hardcore fans of the titles.

[quote user="Galactic Geek"]

That's because the game isn't popular yet when the Call of Duty series is... That's still not an excuse to post here. If you don't like posting in the appropriate forum, why don't you try posting in the official game website's forums where I'm sure you'll find a lot more fans. I bet you didn't think of that, did you? ;-)

[/quote]

Ha. Eliminate the ;-) at the end and you get another condescending and rude post from Galactic.

...which is why I included it. So it wouldn't come off as rude or condescending. Don't try to twist my words into something they're not. That's like taking an innocent man who says "I didn't do it!" & changing it to "I did it!" You're trying to take something I'm saying completely out of context, which is wrong. Don't do that.

But didn't you admit it was just now?

"Ha. Eliminate the ;-) at the end and you get another condescending and rude post from Galactic".

You could put seven thousand of those in that post and still get a typical post.

________

The OP is a regular to these forums and perhaps wants to know what people he's familiar with think of it.

Is it like GRAW?  Cause that's the last Ghost Recon game I've owned and I absolutely loved the online co-op and the online multiplayer was pretty good as well.