What are your favorite or best unique gaming cheats? (God mode excluded, we all know about iddqd from Doom)

What are the gaming cheats that you loved to have in any given game?

My favorite would be Grand theft auto 3.  There was a code where you could make everyone in the entire town carry a weapon.  There was also another cheat that made every citizen in the game go crazy.  I put in both of those codes in and I could barely drive down the street without a car exploding a rocket being fired, a person being on fire.  I could not go anywhere in town where there was not just plain pandemonium.

I had to turn the cheat off after a while because I couldn't accomplish anything, but that was one of the most unique cheats I have ever seen.  What are your most unique gaming cheats that you love?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I liked the one in cod4 that made all the enemies explode into car tires when you shot them.

^What happen to thoese people?

[quote user="Domuhnic"]

I liked the one in cod4 that made all the enemies explode into car tires when you shot them.

[/quote]

I hate that one, I can never unlock the "find 15 intel" achievement because of it.

[quote user="Dakrkplayer2"]

^What happen to thoese people?

[/quote]

[view:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsPrz5Hqnvc]

My favorite is the SR2's pedestrian war. It was fun running away with everybody fighting you. In fact, every cheat on Saint's Row was just as much deserving.

Games dont have Cheats anymore due to achievements and what not.

The "unlock all"s were nice in some games, now they just charge you 800 points for it on the marketplace....  [Edit: Most games dont have cheats anymore]

Never used a cheat in any game I've played, I play fair!

Goldeneye 64 cheats= Invincible , Paintball Mode, All weapons+ Unlimited Ammo.

It was a cheap exploit but the dupe glitch in Oblivion was bonkers. I duped so many Grand soul gems (Grand) and went on an enchanting spree. It was cheap because I had all sorts of enchanted gear that gave me an edge but it was all in good fun. I think I added nearly 200 extra pounds of carrying capactiy lol.

If I can have "unlimited ammo", then I don't need any other cheats.