What Are You Playing This Halloween?

What games are you going to be playing this Halloween? :3

As for me probably some old school Left 4 Dead, ZA:2, Batman, and maybe a bit of Dead Island!

And watching countless B-horror movies!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Probably Left 4 Dead and Halo Reach. Then Sonic Generations at Mid Night, when I come back from the Mid Night Launch for it with my brother in law. I'm buying Generations and my brother in law is buying Uncharted 3.

Like the thread zombie. I'm gonna be going old schoo. One of the most scariest survival horror games ever made. Fatal Frame ;)

I think Ill hit up Mass Effect

[quote user="Fire mar bill"]

Like the thread zombie. I'm gonna be going old schoo. One of the most scariest survival horror games ever made. Fatal Frame ;)

[/quote]

Dude those games rocked so much! I had to change my underwear periodically while playing Fatal Frame II haha! That game was so creepy lol.

And as for me Left 4 Dead, Nazi Zombies, Dead Island, Zombie Apocalypse and maybe a bit of Rockband :P

Nothing, Im at school so no gaming for me. Maybe Pokemon Platinum or Star Fox 3DS on my 3DS if I find time.

Ive never got a chance to try Fatal Frame but I have heard a lot of good things about the series!

They should release them for XBLA or do a reboot or something.

I'm being forced to take the old lady to Halloween Horror nights at Universal Studios. So no gaming for me this Halloween  :-(

Universal Studios is a great place. It may be just me, but I'll go there any day over gaming. Probably because my major is film.

I live 20 minutes away from Universal and have a season pass to get in. It loses it's magic after a few dozen visits. Personally, I'd rather be on the Battlefield.