What are you most excited about?

Title says it all. What about this game is gonna make you want to buy it? New particular weapon, map, Horde 2.0, campaign? Discuss! Also, feel free to add me for some Horde 2.0 :D

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Didn't you or someone else already post this a few days ago?

***, I didn't look far back enough.

Who cares if someone made one it is probably far behind already.

Im looking forward to finding out how Marcus's dad survived. I am also looking forward to playing as all the characters again (now Anya) and the awesome new graphics which look amazing. Gonna be GearTastic!!

looking forward to horde mode and just getting back in to Gears... haven't played in about 2 years so this is going to be fun

I am excited for everything, but I want to know how the story ends, playing 4-player co-op campaign is gonna be sick.  But beast, horde 2.0 and Team Death Match.  I have not interested in play any other game for next 8 months.  The last two I played exclusively for 6 to 8 month each.  

These threads are pretty boring.

Your post is boring.

I'm excited for everything.  No way I could pick.  The new weapons, the skins, Horde 2.0, the story, the medals, Beast mode, 4 player co-op, arcade mode.  I mean, it's just overload with content and I love it all.  And what about all the Easter eggs.  Did you guys see the video where Ron Fergusson was playing.  Cole went down a slide at the playground, and later put on a baseball cap.  That was great.

campaing and multyplayer

dont care much for the other modes....

Campaign, Horde and Beast....Mp will be going on forever.