What are you looking foward to at E3?

Battlefield 3 multi-player is what i wanna see, i would **** my pants over a battlefield moments trailer

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I would like to see Dead Island and Mass Effect 3. I Am Alive would be nice also...if it's still being made.

love mass effect but i don't think it'll have a very exciting reveal at e3, not much has changed gameplay and graphics wise so there isnt really anything to show

i'm looking forward to seeing what sony has in store next year and how they deal with the psn outage on stage, then i'm interested in seeing what nintendo is putting into their next console, then i'll watch in amusement as microsoft tries to still be relevant. the real stars of E3 are always going to be the third party conferences since they tend to be about actual games instead of circle-jerks over sales numbers and gimmicky crap the real gamers don't care about.

Ha ha well said, should be an exciting e3

• Unannounced Microsoft exclusives
  • Forza 4 gameplay
  • Diablo 3 release date confirmation(this year)

i recently bought forza 3 and i love it, never like racing games much until now. i hope forza 4 has more features like rally, truck racing etc, Dakah would be awsome

Timesplitters 4.

FarCry 3 is supposed to be revealed at E3, can't wait to see that.

Dead Island and I Am Alive (XBLA) are supposed to be shown as well...

1. Crytek UK's Big Announcement is the biggest thing for me.  They are the only people that can bring me a new Timesplitters.  Been hoping every day since I heard of this Big Announcement that this will be a new Timesplitters game.
  2. Ghost Recon, anything they can give me about the new one I want to see.
  3. Hitman 5, it's been so long since the last one, same as the two games above.
  4. Twisted Metal.  Come on, it's Twisted Metal!
  5. I agree with whoever mentioned I am Alive as well, would love to see something on that including hearing that it will actually release.
  6. Halo ReEvolved?
  7. Bungie's next game?

I don't really care about anything other then number one, if that happens I'll be so excited I won't be able to stand myself.  The rest would be nice to see, though.

i dont think you'll see bungies next game, are they even going? im gonna laugh so hard if bungie is working on a bunch of iphone apps, everyone is gonna be so devo