What are you looking forward to the most in WWE 12

Like the title says.. what is it the most you are looking forward to in WWE 12... me I cant wait to see how they have expaned upon the Universe mode, and the new way the wrestlers take damage and react...

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

pretty much hope its like the original smackdown for the ps1, that game ate up my childhood... just hope this game has a variety of different game modes and a large character roster

It should be a decent sized roster this year.   well one can hope that anyway

They still need to work on the commentary. They say the exact same thing every match.

i hop wwe12 is good then svr2011

I hope they bring back alot of move for CAW mode. like the shake rattle n roll and shakeyknee drop, and others for decent movesets for older attitude era wrestlers

e3 are saying that you can stop a move or hit a move on that person who about to give a fu and trun it to a rko

yeah, your suppose to be able to stop any finishing move now...not just with reversals either, you can actually stop someone in mid move, if your like in a triple threat, or tag match... just hope the animation for that turns out good

Would like them to go back to the way RtW started. I'm not trying to simulate A behind-the-scenes life of a WWE Superstar. That bored me to tears last year, running around and starting random fights. It was like playing a modern version of "Just Bring It!" or "Shut Your Mouth!". Both games I loved respectively for their time, but I'd rather be treated to the broadcast type RtW from 09 and 10, where it felt like an actual episode of Raw or Smackdown that I was directly involved in. Not a bunch of garbage that doesn't seem to even be televised backstage.

Also giving us back all the moves they took away! GIVE ME BACK THE GOLDBERG SPEAR!!!!!!

I hope that they bring back weight classes. I can't remember which WWE game it was but I remember one of them had it that it was not possible for smaller wrestlers to pick up bigger wrestlers. I know the old N64 wreslting games had it but one of the SVRs had it too. It's getting kinda silly seeing Rey Mysterio tossing the Big Show all around the ring.

I want this game to be awesome and I know it will be. I can't wait to ge back into the old school controls and the expanded universe mode